Withdrawal and Guarantees
A. REFUND AND/OR RETURN POLICIES
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of fourteen calendar days without justification.
The withdrawal period will expire fourteen calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (LIVALL IBEROAMERICA S.L NIF: B88276050 POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL ROMICA, C/ 5 BIS, Nº15 – PARCELA 60C, 02007 ALBACETE email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from the contract through a declaration unambiguous (for example, a letter sent by post or email). You can use the withdrawal form model that appears below, although its use is not mandatory (Form withdrawal).
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In the event of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive delivery method). that we offer) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make said refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have provided proof of return of the goods, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver the goods directly to (LIVALL IBEROAMERICA S.L, POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL ROMICA, C/ 5 BIS, Nº15 – PARCELA 60C, 02007 ALBACETE, if applicable, of the person authorized by you to receive the goods), without any undue delay and , in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The term will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before said term has expired.
You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
B. GUARANTEE POLICY
The seller will respond to the consumer for the faults that manifest themselves during a period of three years from the delivery, which will be understood to have been made on the day that appears on the invoice or purchase receipt, or on the delivery note if this is later.
Unless proven otherwise, it will be presumed that the lack of conformity that manifests itself in the two years following the delivery of the good already existed when it was delivered.
The consumer may require the employer to rectify the lack of conformity, reduce the price or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer, including the expenses that are necessary for the goods to be brought into conformity, especially the expenses of shipping, transportation, labor, or materials.
REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS AND PARTS
When an entire product or part is to be replaced by the after-sales service, the replaced product or part becomes the property of LIVALL Europe S.L. Only LIVALL Europe S.L. products and parts that have not been altered or modified are eligible for replacement. Replacement products or parts provided by LIVALL Europe S.L. may not be new, but will be in perfect working order and will be at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part warranty. A replacement product or part will be covered for the remaining time of the warranty that the original product had.
- Non-rigid parts, such as the inner pad, once washed are no longer eligible for returns without a fourteen (14) day return period.
- Any parts or accessories missing from the shipment will not be replaced if claimed after thirty
- (30) days from the date of shipment.
- To make use of the warranty, you must provide: proof of purchase with the date, the SN code (marked on the packaging or on the product), and the name and model of the LIVALL product purchased.
- A product that is in transit for return cannot be refunded until we receive it.
C. CONDITIONS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
- Damage caused by improper use and/or improper storage;
- Damage caused by handling, whether intentional or unintentional and not in accordance with the oﬃcial instructions or manuals for use and handling;
- Unauthorized disassembly and modification of the product;
- Damage caused by unauthorized maintenance or use;
- Failure to stop using the product in time, without being sent for repair after a problem has occurred, which may result in more extensive or irreparable damage;
- Failure to provide valid proof of purchase or to present a sales document that has been falsified or tampered with;
- Exceeding the warranty period;
- Damage caused by human or uncontrollable external factors and other factors, not by inherent characteristics of the products;
- The warranty shall in no case extend to second-hand purchases from unauthorized resellers;
D. AFTER-SALES SERVICE COSTS
For maintenance procedures not included in the free services, repairs will be carried out on a fee basis. The specific repair charges will vary according to the LIVALL product to be repaired and will be reported in detail to the customer beforehand.
E. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of customers, they must ensure that they have carefully read the Instruction Manual and the Safety and Proper Use Instructions accompanying the products before use. LIVALL Europe S.L. reserves the right to update the aforementioned documents.
- Once a customer has started using a product, he/she is deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the terms and contents of the Instruction Manual and the Safety and Use Information for that product. The customer agrees to assume responsibility for his actions and all consequences arising therefrom. The customer agrees to use the product only for authorized purposes and accepts this term and any related policy or guideline that LIVALL Europe S.L. promulgates.
- The customer assumes all relevant liabilities and losses caused by violation of the Instruction Manuals or the Instructions for Safety and Use, for personal injury, accidents, loss of property, legal disputes and all other adverse events resulting in conflict of interest, etc., while LIVALL Europe assumes no liability in this respect.
- LIVALL Europe shall not assume any liability for any violation of laws and regulations caused directly or indirectly by the use of this product by the customer.
- The warranty service does not include claims for incidental or indirect loss of property of the customer.
- If one or more terms of these provisions are wholly or partially invalid, the remainder of the policies are not affected thereby.
- In the event of a conflict between the local legal policy and the general policy, the local policy shall always prevail.